Network Administrator (Raleigh)
|Title:||Network Administrator (Raleigh)|
DescriptionLocated in Cary, NC, Technology Associates provides outsourced IT support and management for small to mid-sized businesses across North Carolina. We are fanatically focused on being the best at what we do and delivering a level of service that shocks and amazes even the most demanding of customers.
Don't even apply unless you know you are an overachiever and can prove it!! We expect the best from ourselves and our teammates each and every day. If you are looking for a place to hang out and collect a check - this ain't it! If you're looking to be a part of something special then read on.
I'm looking to hire our next Network Administrator.
Network Administrators provides network administration tasks to clients of Technology Associates. As such, it requires the ability to work in multiple different environments on many different hardware and software platforms. It is important that all work be performed correctly, within acceptable time limits and when promised to customers. In this position, the incumbent works on his or her own with only general supervision. The incumbent typically works directly with client staff and management and at the client’s site and remotely.
Work hours other than the standard weekday hours as well as on-call coverage for after-hours support will be required from time to time.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Follows operating procedures as detailed in the Network Administrator Procedures Manual
- Develops and follows written project implementation plans
- Performs vendor management tasks on behalf of customers.
- Conducts weekly and quarterly customer updates.
- Install, update and configures network, server/workstation software/hardware and conducts appropriate verifications.
- Performs network hardware and software troubleshooting to isolate, diagnose and correct problems.
- Provides technical support to clients in the form of answering questions and other assistance.
- Provides timely verbal and written communications as required with clients, vendors and staff.
- Ensures a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Continues to improve technical and customer service skills through continuing education and certifications.
- Build relationships with the operations/technical staff of key customers.
- Ensures all documentation is properly maintained and updated in a timely manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Results Driven
- Continuously Improving
- 'A+' player who brings their best each day and every day
- 4 year college degree
- 4 years of related work experience
- Base Pay: $67,500 / year
- Complete Benefits Package (Medical, Dental, Disability, Retirement)
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications